This website is owned and operated by Clinical Pharmacist Solutions Ltd and whose registered address is Elizabeth House, 28 Baddow Road, Chelmsford CM2 0DG United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 11748997.
For clarity, the terms ‘Clinical Pharmacist Solutions’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’ refer to the owner of this website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice.
Whilst we strive to make sure the content on our website is accurate, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or suitability of the information found on our pages. We therefore expressly exclude liability for any errors and shall not be held liable for your use of any information or materials on this website.
This website and its content is copyright of Clinical Pharmacist Solutions - © [Clinical Pharmacist Solutions] .
It is prohibited or reproduce or redistribute any content including, but not limited to, the design, logo, layout and appearance without our written permission.
Your privacy is important to us and as such we are committed to maintaining the privacy of your personal data.
This website is operated by Clinical Pharmacist Solutions Ltd whose registered address is Elizabeth House, 28 Baddow Road, Chelmsford, CM2 0DG, UK
We encourage you to read the following carefully to ensure you make informed decisions about the information you provide us with.
By visiting www.clinicalpharmacistsolutions.co.uk you accept and agree to the policy described in this notice.
We are the data controller of any personal information you supply us with and that we hold about you.
The Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect the following information:
• Personal Identification Information including your name, email address, phone number, and address.
We collect this information when you fill in forms on our website such as through our registration form.
• Technical Information including an anonymised version of your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, and operating system.
Also included, are information about your visit including what pages you visit, your length of visit, date and time and method of visit, what you click on and documents downloaded.
This information is automatically collected when visiting our website and is done so anonymously. It is not linked to information which may individually identify you.
We use Google Analytics to track this information. For more on how Google uses your data, please visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
How We Use Your Personal Information
• We use the data you submit to us to provide you with the information and contact you regarding the services that you request from us.
• We use the information we automatically collect from you to:
- administer our and improve our site
- ensure the efficacy of the content
How We Store Your Information
We will treat your personal information confidentially. we will securely process and store it within the UK and in line with the policies in this notice.
We will restrict access to personal information and prevent unauthorised access to it.
We want to ensure you are aware of your rights in relation to your data. These include:
• The right to access – You can request a copy of your personal information.
• The right to rectification – You can ask that we correct or complete any information you think is incorrect or incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to have your data deleted.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your data.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your data.
• The right to data portability – You can also request that we transfer your information to you or another organisation.
Upon a request for any of the above, we have one month to respond to you.
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: 01245 206665
Or write to us:
Clinical Pharmacist Solutions
28 Baddow Road
Should you wish to lodge a complaint, you can do so by contacting the Information Commissioner’s Office at:
Information Commissioner's Office
Or you can do so via their website at https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
Any changes or updates will be shown on this page.
last updated: 21/09/2019