Updated: Oct 11, 2021
Roles and responsibilities
This role is ideal for someone who would like
to work remotely part-time and has managerial experience within the primary care sector.
You will be working closely with the Managing Director and be responsible for the efficient day to day running of the services. This will include managing rotas, onboarding new staff, monitoring staff performance and creating reports. You will be responsible for developing good relationships with existing and new clients.
This is an evolving role as the company grows and the needs of the business change.
- GP surgery/PCN/CCG experience
- Management/Recruitment experience
- Good understanding of a healthcare business development and growth
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Willing to learn and develop new skills
- Great initiative and pro-activity
- Company shares benefits
Part time (15-20hrs/week), Permanent, Flexible hours, Ideally five days a week
Working Remotely: Yes
Salary: 30-35K for a full time equivalent pro-rota, depending on experience
About the company
Clinical Pharmacist Solutions is award-winning Recruitment, Training and Clinical Services provider that specialises in utilising clinical pharmacist skills in GP surgeries.
We work directly with GP surgeries, PCNs and GP federations.
We aim to support the NHS workforce by providing safe and efficient Clinical Pharmacists in General Practice.