Updated: Aug 1, 2022
Unique opportunity for a Clinical Pharmacist with Training and Development experience.
Training and Development Lead at Clinical Pharmacist Academy
We are looking for an experienced Pharmacist who is passionate about training and development of Pharmacists in Primary Care. You will be leading and working alongside our high-performance management team of Senior IP Clinical Pharmacists in developing training programmes for our Academy.
• Salary: Up to £60,000 per annum dependent on experience
• Location: Remote
• Hours: Part-time/full-time/flexible
• Contract: Permanent Employment
We are a pharmacist-run organisation that understands the needs of other pharmacists. We help pharmacists transition and develop their career in Primary Care.
Clinical Pharmacist Academy is an award-winning, clinicians led training organisation known to have some of the best training programmes in place to support the Pharmacists transition and career development in Primary Care.
We are committed to the continuous development of clinical skills and knowledge so that pharmacists utilise their unique skill set and fulfil the great potential that they have in primary care.
If you are passionate about training others and would like to get involved in the development of training programmes, we would like to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will have previous demonstrated experience in:
• Developing training programmes
• Training pharmacists
• University lecturing experience
• Hold additional qualifications such as Diploma or an ACP
• Experience in Primary care (more than 2 years)
• Independent Prescribing Qualification
• Involved in development of training programmes
• Experience in teaching pharmacists / pharmacy undergraduates
www.cpsweb.org.uk/join and use reference: CPA1
Clinical Pharmacist Academy is an award-winning Training provider that specialises in upskilling Pharmacists in Primary Care.
We currently support hundreds of Pharmacists, multiple GP surgeries, PCNs, and GP federations. We aim to support the NHS workforce by providing safe and efficient Clinical Pharmacists in General Practice.