Updated: Apr 11, 2022
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Technician dedicated to patient safety and who will embrace the opportunity to learn and acquire new skills.
You will be working as part of the clinical team to implement processes to support the improvement of prescribing safety, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness.
This includes safe and timely prescribing through to ensure patients get the right medication. You will also support the clinical team to:
• medication alignment and supporting repeat prescribing systems
• conduct regular medication audits
• Implement medication switches and synchronisation
• ensure QOF outcomes are met such as chronic disease monitoring and reviews are up to date
• medicines reconciliation in accordance with the practice protocols
• update patient medical records and prescriptions
• respond to medication queries from patients and staff & referring to appropriate clinicians where required
• assist with the practice workflow including processing discharge & clinic letters
You will be working as a part of the practice team of GPs, Clinical Pharmacist, Nurses, HCAs, Admin & Reception staff and will have the support of the team.
Training will be provided but experience in a similar role is advantageous.
The pay rate will depend on experience and will be reviewed periodically as the candidate develops.
Essential: NVQ level 3 in pharmacy services, must be Registered with GPhC.
Advantageous: Experience in primary care, medicines management, and proficiency in using the EMIS Web software. Location: Dagenham, London
Rate: £26,500 - £28,500
To apply visit: www.cpsweb.org.uk/join Ref: DGNTech1