Updated: Mar 11, 2022
We are looking for a Pharmacist to join our team Full-Time, on a Permanent basis.
Remote Clinical Pharmacist to be employed directly by Clinical Pharmacist Solutions Ltd and is a salaried position.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven pharmacist who is passionate about patient care and who embraces the opportunity to learn and acquire new skills.
Key responsibilities include:
• Processing prescriptions tasks relating to medications on repeat templates
• Processing clinic letters
• Running Medication Reviews over the phone in line with all the monitoring requirements of the medicines and the conditions
• Running Chronic Condition Reviews depending on the competencies of the Clinical Pharmacist
• Running Structured Medication Reviews as per Primary Care Networks Directed Enhanced Service Specifications (DES-SMR)
• Any other tasks or projects that PCN or individual GP surgeries may require that is within the competencies of the Clinical Pharmacist
Essential: GPhC registration
Advantageous: IP qualification, completion of CPPE Pathway, experience in primary care, dealing with prescription queries running medication review clinics, running chronic condition review clinics, proficiency in using the SystmONE or EMIS Web software.
The Pharmacist will be working as a part of a team of experienced GP Practice-based Clinical Pharmacists and will have the support of the team.
We are passionate about providing excellent clinical care and put the patient at the heart of everything we do by making every contact count.
We are a pharmacist-run organisation that understands the needs of other pharmacists. We help pharmacists develop their expertise and progress to the next level of their career.
With our academy, we are known to have some of the best training and best-practice guidance in place to support our pharmacists so they can hit the ground running and become valuable members of the clinical team from day one. The pharmacists who thrive in this environment are those who are enthusiastic about learning new skills and are proactive in their self-development so that growth towards becoming a safe & competent clinician is accelerated.
We are committed to continuous development of clinical skills and knowledge so that pharmacists utilise their unique skill set and fulfill the great potential that they have in primary care. If these values resonate with you, we would love to hear from you!
Location: Remote, UK
Salary: 42-50K depending on experience
Full-time, Permanent Employment
Application deadline: Sunday 20th February 2022
www.cpsweb.org.uk/join and use reference: CPSFT1