Our expansion continues!
We are now looking for
Senior Clinical Pharmacists IP
to join our team on a permanent basis.
Are you an enthusiastic and self-driven pharmacist who is passionate about patient care and who can help develop and support the team? If yes, then we would love to hear from you!
Essential: GPhC registration, IP qualification and experience in primary care.
Advantageous: completion of CPPE pathway training.
📍 Location: Remote 💻
📆 Contract: Permanent
💷 Salary: Up to £55,000 depending on experience.
⏰ Hours: Full-time
✅Benefits: Extensive training to be provided by award winning clinicians.
Key responsibilities include:
· Prescribing within clinical competency areas
· Supervision of junior Clinical Pharmacists
· Processing prescriptions tasks
· Processing clinic letters
· Running medication reviews
· Running chronic condition reviews
· Running structured medication reviews
· Any other tasks or projects that we may require that is within the competencies of the Clinical Pharmacist
· The Pharmacist will be working as a part of our fantastic team of experienced Clinical Pharmacists and will have the full support of the team.
We are passionate about providing excellent clinical care and put the patient at the heart of everything we do by making every contact count.
We are a pharmacist-run organisation that understands the needs of other pharmacists. We help pharmacists develop their expertise and progress to the next level of their careers.
With our academy, we are known to have some of the best training and best-practice guidance in place to support our pharmacists so they can hit the ground running and become valuable members of the clinical team from day one. The pharmacists who thrive in this environment are those who are enthusiastic about learning new skills and are proactive in their self-development so that growth towards becoming a safe & competent clinician is accelerated.
We are committed to the continuous development of clinical skills and knowledge so that pharmacists utilise their unique skill set and fulfil the great potential that they have in primary care. If these values resonate with you, we would love to hear from you!
For more information and to apply:
www.cpsweb.org.uk/join and use reference: CPSSP2
Further details and to discuss,
Application Deadline: Sunday 6th November 2022
Join our telegram to receive more updates!
Primary Care Jobs: